Recently, I was asked, “What are you going to do for yourself this weekend?” I was lost for words. I left the question alone for a few days, knowing that if I didn’t think about it the answer would come.
Doing something for yourself doesn’t have to involve something complicated. It really can boil down to taking care of yourself.
I carried around a small note pad this morning and wrote down everything that I did for myself:
- drinking water purposely for health
- taking multi-vitamins and supplements diligently
- downloaded e-books for relaxation time
- prayed and meditated (yes, you can do both)
- wrote (my form of self-expression, like a shot in the arm)
- took a walk (always a wonderful new weed/flower to check out)
- made personal perfume (plans for later today…I can make a product for me!)
See? I do things for myself. Little things add up.
Tag, you’re it. What are you going to do for yourself today?